WEBC’s Youth Ministry, CHAOS, was designed to reach middle school and high school students with a message relevant to what they face on a day-to-day basis. Life during the teen years can be difficult, but they don’t have to be. We encourage our students to rely on the Lord during the CHAOS of life which, in turn, makes them “hyped about our Savior” and committed followers of Jesus Christ.
The youth participate in all kinds of events such as:
- Winter snowboarding,
- Attending music festivals,
- Picnics with activities such as touch football and volleyball,
- Participating in fundraisers designed to develop close relationships and to teach good stewardship skills by giving the students a practical way to raise money for the various events or causes, and
- Service projects that will inspire them to be a servant just as Jesus was a servant.
- CHAOS meets every Sunday morning at 9:50 am and Sunday evenings from 6:30-8 pm.